Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Day one,
night one,
chapter one...


...got hooked on. By a friend.

Random thoughts in no particular fashion. Updated daily for my own personal "Memento". Gather the pieces after every nightfall. Recap on the great challenges of administering (aDmeanistering) a network of highly skilled and at time not so, .net enthusiasts.

Love it, hate it, love it, hate it, love it. aDore it.

Every problem, every glitch - pushing you further and further, till you loose sensitivity in two of your fingers. Them going numb as if a gigabit switch slid off the rack, as if someone slammed the door too hard, too early.

"Now I am 80% the aDmean I used to be" I say. I rephrase "I temporary suspended 20% of me". I rest till I heal my crust and visit you, oh my fair bloggie, yet again.

good nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home